2019-2020 School Year
Application Window: January 5 – March 10, 2019
Get Started on Your Application:
Step 1 – Parent(s)/Guardian(s) must complete a TADS Financial Assessment.
Step 2 – Pay a non-refundable $34 application fee.
Step 3 – Upload required documents to your TADS application:
- 2018 W2 Employer-Issued Statement
- 2017 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ
- 2017 W2 Employer-Issued Statement
- 2018 Food Stamps/Cash/TANF Benefits
- Custodial/Court Documents
- Verification of Non-Filing Form (Notary Not Required)
- 2018 Social Security/Disability Benefits
- 2018 Other Taxable/Non-Taxable Income
You will need to sign in to your TADS account to continue. If this is your first visit, please start by creating a new account.
Should you need further assistance, review the Frequently Asked Questions or call 808-203-6748.
Award checks are sent to your school on September 30 for credit to your tuition account.
- Award notifications occur between April 23-28, 2019
- Applications received after March 10, 2019 will not be processed.