2023-2024 School Year
Application Window: January 10 – March 1, 2023
Get Started on Your Application:
Step 1 – Parent(s)/Guardian(s) must complete a FACTS Financial Assessment.
Step 2 – Pay a non-refundable $40 application fee.
Step 3 – Upload required documents to your FACTS application:
- 2021 1040 Federal Income Tax Form, including all Schedules
- 2021 W-2s/1099s Employer Issued Statements
- 2022 W-2s/1099s Employer Issued Statements
- 2022 SNAP/TANF/Cash Benefits History
- Child Support Income Statement/Custodial or Court Documents
- 2022 Social Security/Benefits Income
- 2022 Worker’s Compensation Benefits
- 2022 Other Taxable/Non-Taxable Income
- Housing Allowance (Military, Religious, Parsonage, etc.)
You will need to sign in to your FACTS account to continue. If this is your first visit, please start by creating a new account.
Should you need further assistance, review the Frequently Asked Questions or call 808-203-6748.
Award checks are sent to your school on September 30 for credit to your tuition account.
- Award notifications occur between April 23-28, 2023
- Applications received after March 1, 2023 will not be processed.